- To promote and develop the sport of Badminton in Uganda.
- To lay down and secure the adoption of the sport rules and to take decision on all matters relating to the sport of badminton in Uganda.
- To act as the sole controller and governing body of the sport in Uganda.
- To foster closer relations by encouraging the holding of competitions and matches between players of affiliated clubs and arranging for the participation of Uganda players in regional and international tournaments.
- To take action, keep records on all issues of players under the Association and other matters related to the sports gowth, competitions, governance and development.